Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My First Wedding Shower




Two of my sweet fabulous lady friends threw me a baller shower: Mrs. Barb Youngblood and Mrs. Susan (Sudie) Willcox. I was so blessed by this time and all the ladies that attended. There was some familia, friends from college/Young Life, and friends from work! We played a few games: designing a wedding gown out of toilet paper, “Patty” scategories, and I dressed up in a silly outfit!
















The food was delish, including an awesome chocolate cake that had our wedding monogram on it! Eric and I received some amazing presents! It was a beautiful day that I am so thankful for and will remember with happiness. Thanks to Barb, Sudie and everyone that helped that day! Love!


1 comment:

b said...

Why did someone get you a football book named "Blood." Weird.