Thursday, December 2, 2010

Find Wedding Videographer, check!

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. For Patricia and I it was a wonderful break from wedding plans. We were able to go to Texas for a wonderful trip where she finally met the Gray family.

But back to the point of this blog entry. We have found and reserved our videographer. Meet Morgan Hopfensperger .

www.GoNorthFilms.com

I met Morgan through theknot.com and he was the perfect fit. Not only does he fit the budget and style he is a born again Christian. I met with Morgan tonight to go over the plans for the wedding. He seems to be a great guy with a true talent, and I am excited to work with him on this special day. Even before he has done the wedding I feel comfortable enough to recommend him. Below you can see one of the most recent weddings he has done. It is a bit long but you can see the quality of work in the first 30 seconds.

Matt + Lindsay from GoNorth Films on Vimeo.

Thanks everyone for checking out the blog. I think we might have our Photographer locked in later this week so stay tuned.

1 comment:

bg said...

beautiful demo reel