Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We have a Venue and a Date!


Patricia and I are so happy to have finally selected a venue and more importantly a wedding day. It has only been 18 days since we got engaged and the venue and day was our 2 biggest questions and concerns. I am pleased to announce that on March 12, 2011 we will get married at the beautiful Winter Park Racquet Club.

This past Sunday we met Alexis (who is great and a reader of this here blog) at the WPRC and she took us on a tour of their gorgeous facilities. The WPRC is the perfect place for us for so many reasons. The biggest thing for PB and I is being able to party late, check! I think another thing that stands is how much more we get with the WPRC as opposed to any other venue. So many venues in our hunt want you to be in by 4p to setup and start tear down at 10p. Here are a couple examples of the care you get from the WPRC.

1. They start setting up the night before, so no mad panic setup 1 hour before your ceremony.
2. Alexis told PB the girls could arrive as early as 8am and spend the day there hanging out in the bride's room getting ready.

Those are just a couple reasons why I know this is the right decision. Now what you have been waiting for. I am sure everyone knows I took tons of pictures with my iPhone. Enjoy!

*Disclaimer: These are still phone pictures. This facility is so much better than these shots let on.



Main Dining hall (We will not use this unless it rains)






























This is where we will be married.


















Front of the main building














View of the outside bar, and another area where some other weddings have had the dance floor









I also wanted to add some cool shots I found from other weddings at this venue.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Congrats on the venue and wedding day! We've started looking for flights!!